There is a way to heal leaky gut. Yes. This is for all readers who are about to give up hope about getting rid of their leaky gut. Don’t fret, because there is a way. One thing you should know is that without action, there will be no results. If you are not determined to cure your intestine permeability then unfortunately, it won’t happen. Don’t you think it is time to get up and take back control of your gut? All I’m asking you is to try to follow these tips religiously and have some patience. Because your leaky gut finally heals, it will change your outlook on life.
10 Ways on How To Heal Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Go Probiotics – Probiotics are good bacteria. Our intestines have both good bacteria and bad bacteria. When someone has a leaky gut syndrome, there is an increased amount of bad bacteria over good bacteria in the intestines. Taking probiotics can help fight the bad bacteria that have taken a residence in the intestines. It’s one way to heal leaky gut.
- Drink a lot of water – You’ll be surprised by how much water can help a person who has a leaky gut syndrome. Instead of drinking caffeine, why not substitute it with water? Caffeine is bad for a person who has intestinal permeability. If you cannot help it, just make sure to drink more water when drinking caffeine. It can also prevent dehydration.
- Go vegetables – And make sure you cook it. Raw food will not help you in healing your leaky gut. Foods that are cooked well, especially vegetables, are easier to digest. This way, you are helping yourself in a way in which no undigested food will leak to your system via your leaky gut.
- Add Fiber to your diet – fiber can help eliminate toxic wastes by absorbing them and removing them completely via the endocrine system. How can it help to heal leaky gut syndrome? Well, As stated above before those bad toxins and waste have a change to leak into your bloodstream, fiber will act first in removing them (Read more about leaky gut diet here)
- Try to avoid Dairy and Processed Foods – These foods can worsen the problem. Avoid them as much as possible because they are hard to digest, and the thought of the chemicals present in the processed foods leaking through your gut into our system is scary don’t you think? Stay away from them like the plague.
- Live a healthy lifestyle – Living a healthy lifestyle is my advice to those who want to heal leaky gut. One thing you can do is to try and sleep on time. If you do, you will avoid the chance of eating junk foods at night which can worsen your leaky gut. Exercise is another biggie because it helps you burn calories instead of store them. Quitting smoking can have a great impact because nicotine (a big cause of leaky gut) won’t have the chance to go into your body.
- Avoid stressful activities – Stress can cause you to eat more than what you should eat in addition to having a need for alcohol and cigarettes. Because of this, it can greatly slow down the healing process of your leaky gut. Try to engage in less stressful activities such as exercise. It will mean a world of difference.
- Take supplements – This is perhaps a way that can “help” to heal leaky gut. Supplements don’t necessarily cure your gut, but it can help to speed up the healing process. Taking Vitamin C too is beneficial because it can also help get rid of allergies.
- Move bowels regularly – As we already know, this removes wastes from the body, But how will it help heal leaky gut syndrome? Simple. Instead of these wastes getting to chance to enter our system through the leak in our gut, regular bowel movement can eliminate the chance of that happening.
- Keep a regular diet – as suggested earlier, go with vegetables along with the proper food to it that can help to heal leaky gut. The leaky gut diet should be practiced religiously to speed up the process of healing it.
You see, healing leaky gut is quite simple!
These tips I have given you are simple ways to heal your gut without costing you an arm and a leg. As long as you follow them religiously, you gut will be as good as new in a few months. So don’t waste anymore time! Begin the journey to healing your gut by following these tips (Read more about how to treat leaky gut here).
Incoming search terms:
- healing leaky gut
- how to heal leaky gut
- how to cure leaky gut
- cure leaky gut
- how to heal a leaky gut